Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This is Rosalyn (We Saved the Best for Last!)

How do you like my new design? Isn't it lovely? Thank you Bekah! :)

As you can see by the title, this is Rosalyn! Jess finally let me post my last post. But don't worry, the dolls and I will still pop in every once in a while. Jess still loves us. I heard she might even get another one of us soon! But we'll just have to wait and see. We'll just have to wait and see...

(There are like 40 something pictures here so be prepared!)















































Weren't those awesome! :) We had a lot of fun posting on Rosalyn's Blog. But now we must hand over the reins to Jess. Thanks for the memories! Bye for now!

Love, Rosalyn and the girls <3

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Love the new design!! :D So, what are you going to post about! The pictures above are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I will post about all kinds of things, some of the same of what I have been posting, and more variety. I hope it will be a good choice for my growing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the design!!! And great pictures too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete