Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Interview with AGTriviaMaster

1. What are your hobbies?
Reading writing, drawing, photography, and blogging!

2. What do you like about my blog?
I realy like seeing all the pictures.

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
The power to separate my atoms and move through stuff.

4. Would you rather read or write?
I don't know! I really live them both! I guess it just depends on whether it was for school or not.

5. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
Yes. I love the take photos, but I'm not as comfortable in front of the camera.

6. Dog or cat?
Oh, another tough one! I'm more of a cat person, but I'm allergic. Dogs can just be too jumpy. I'd say it's a draw.

7. City or country?
Maybe in the middle. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of no where, but I like having a yard and not being too far from stuff. So maybe the suburbs.

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
Getting published (hopefully!)

9. Favorite season?
Fall or spring.

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? (Be specific.)
Well, I would use some to buy a Canon EOS Rebel T3i, some to buy a MacBook Pro, some to buy AG stuff (but I'm not sure exactly what stuff), put some un the bank, and give the rest to charity!

Thank you! Be sure to check out her blogs here, here, here, and here.


Love, Jessica



P.S. Make sure you vote in the poll!

2 comments: