Sunday, January 6, 2013

Interview with Storyteller

1. What are your hobbies?

I love writing, reading, designing, playing the piano, and laughing and goofing around with my friends!! :)

2. What do you like about my blog?

I happen to love its super-awesome author..... =D I think it's awesome! I just love everything on it. <3

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

FLYING, definitely! I've always wanted to fly! lol I used to love Peter Pan. =D

4. Would you rather read or write?

WRITE. Though I LOVE reading!! :)

5. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?

I'd probably...errgh...that's hard... I like taking pictures, but I like being in them, too. :)

6. Dog or cat?

Cat. I have a cat of my own and love her! :)

7. City or country?

The country. I don't know if I could ever "survive" in the city. I probably could. =D

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?

I'm looking forward to the day that I see Jesus face to face; to the day that I get my books published; and the day where I get 100 followers!! =D

9. Favorite season?

I love fall!!

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? (Be specific.)

Hmm... first off, I'd like right away go and try to publish a book (kind of just like a booster, but I would...); go and buy myself a laptop; pay off all loans; get myself some awesome books; get internet connection for my laptop (well, yeah...); probably get some clothes (hey, I'm a girl! =D); get The Hobbit (of course! =D); support a kid; and buy some gifts for my family. And probably lots else!! :)

Thanks so much for this, Jess! :)

Thank you, Storyteller! :) Be sure to visit her many awesome blogs here, here, here, here, and here.

LOVE,

No comments:

Post a Comment