Monday, January 14, 2013

I want to be remembered...


When I die (which hopefully won't happen for a long time), I want to be remembered for the good things I have done. I want to be remembered as the girl who helped people in their time of need. The girl who listened with a patient ear and advised with a caring heart. The girl who never gave up and chased her dreams. The girl on fire - no, just kidding! ;)

But really, I want people to look up to me, to be popular, to let the world know that I exist, to be confident and not caring about what other people think, to inspire others and let them know they are not alone. I want to be funnier, more talkative, and someone people can trust. As you can see, I want to be a lot of things, but I have to remind myself that God created me the way I am - made perfect in His image. And even though sometimes I find it's hard to understand and accept, I just have to trust that He knows what He is doing. I have to be patient (which I need to work on).

Have you ever felt this way?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel the same way sometimes (except for the religious part)!! This is a great post, Jess. :)

    ReplyDelete