Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Welcome 2014


Haha, I saw this on Google this morning and I thought it was pretty cool. :D

Anyhoo, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D I can't believe it is 2014! I am so excited! 2013 was an amazing year.

Highlights

~ Got my braces off ~
~ Got my driver's permit ~
~ Went to two of my friend's weddings (so fun!) ~
~ Summer vacation at Lake Tahoe (where I got to meet Grace!) ~
~ I turned 16 :) ~
~ The Jungle Book play! :D ~
~ Started my sophomore year and my first year at a public school (!!!) ~
~ I met my special new friend Sky (Thanks God) ~
~ Christmas Concerts with Jasper <3 ~

And that's all I can think of right now off the top of my head... so, yeah!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Signing off...

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great year! Happy New Year!
    xoxo,
    Brooke Jordan

    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really like 2013, but I certainly learned a lot. Here's to an amazing 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting my braces off this year. Super excited. :) YAY! Happy new year! 2014, lead the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on such a productive year, Jessica. So you finally got them off, eh? How long did you have braces, by the way? Getting corrective dentures is not an easy process to go through; I'm glad you persevered through it. Remember to go back and have your teeth cleaned regularly! Thanks for sharing!

    Gilberto Nunez

    ReplyDelete