Monday, December 23, 2013

Interview with Laurel!

1. What are your hobbies?
Huh. So many. Reading, writing, blogging, drawing, singing, sketching, dancing, studying (don't ask me, that's a weird one), knitting, photography, making people laugh, watching High School Musical, watching movies, and listening to music. 

2. What do you like about my blog?
Nothing. Just kidding, the opposite!! Everything. It inspires me in a way, espcially your short stories and made to inspires. I love the pictures that you find on Pinterest.

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
"We're soaring, flying..." - Excuse the HSM quote I couldn't help myself - FLYING!!! It just seems so graceful and beautiful, you're soaring and floating with the winds, while looking down at everything God has created... *shakes head to get myself back into reality* Really, I think it's amazing. <3

4. Would you rather read or write?
Write!! Because when I write there is no such thing called a bad book. There are only bad ideas that I mix and change up to make a wonderful story or book. :) Also, when I write, I feel like I'm in the middle of creating something uninmaginable, and it's so beautiful. :)

5. What is the best peice of advice you've ever received? 
It's just a quote that I found on Pinterest, but made loads of sense and helped me a lot in my life, so I'll just post it here. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you need to keep moving.

6. Dog or Cat?
Dogs. Because they're forever loyal, and aren't as "catty" as cats. LOL.

7. City or Country?
Country! Because it seems so peaceful, it would really be an awesome place to stop and think or relax. Also, it's surrounded by nature, which I LOVE!!! And also, seems to me I get more inspired to write in nature.

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
Everything. I want to see where I'll be when I'm in university, who my husband is, how many kids I'll have, and even more, I want to grow as strong as possible in the relationship between me and God.

9. Favorite season?
Spring. It's a new start, a fresh beginning to me when new sprouts of grass grow, where bright yellow dandelions cover the green grass, and where the buds start turning into inviting flowers and leaves.

10. If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would definitely donate half of it to needy people, keep an eighth, and give the rest to my mom because she's better with these things. LOL.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks Laurel! :) Be sure to check out her blog here. Have a great day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment