Sunday, December 8, 2013

Updates!

Hi guys! :) Happy Sunday!
Well, I was planning on posting the next Made to Inspire and a Sunday Devotional this weekend, but I never got around to it. :P I'm sorry.
Instead... yesterday, I sang with my choir at my town's Christmas Tree Lighting event! It was really fun, but really cold! It's been in the 30's all week. :P I know some of your who live in midwest or on the east coast right now probably think that's nothing, but it's something here! The only thing that would make it better would be snow. Sigh.
Well, at least we have our Christmas tree and decorations up! The house looks so pretty and I love cuddling up by the fire with a warm blanket, good book, and hot chocolate while listening to Christmas music. :) Don't you?


Then, last night, my family and I watched The Hobbit again altogether! I can't wait to see the second one on Friday! It looks so good! :)


Other things that are happening in my life right now...
School finals are coming up! :P I've been filling out lots of study guides and preparing myself. :)
Also, check out a new story that I am working on right now at Seven Faraway Friends!
What's going on in your life right now?

Thanks for reading // Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love that song! :D Michael Buble is pretty much my favorite! :)
    I'm so excited for Desolation of Smaug!!! :D

    ReplyDelete