Friday, December 27, 2013

Interview with Miss H

1. What are your hobbies?
Lots of things! I like reading, sometimes writing, singing, gymnastics, blogging... and probably much more ;)

2. What do you like about my blog?
Lots of things! I love the short stories you write and I really like the made to inspire. 

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Oh, that is a hard one... I think I would want to read minds. But only when I choose too, so I could have the ability to turn my mind reading off. 

4. Would you rather read or write?
Both. I like them both. But I probably read more than I write.

5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
From my mum, "Don't worry about what other people think of you, just be yourself."

6. Dog or cat?
Cat. Because they are so cute and cuddly. But don't get me wrong, I love dogs as well. ;)

7. City or country?
Ooh, I am a bit of both. I love the country, but I want to have a town nearby where I can get groceries and hang out with friends. So I think I would rather live in a town of about 10,000 people.

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
Everything! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me! But I think the biggest thing I am looking forward to is going to UNI to hopefully get a doctor's degree. But I have to see what God wants me to do. :)

9. Favorite season?
Spring! Because it isn't to hot and it isn't too cold. And the leaves start to grow back on the trees and the flowers start blooming! It is so pretty!! It feels like the whole world is waking up again.

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
Save it. I know, lame. But I would. I would save it to buy my first car, pay for UNI and buy my first house. :D

Thanks Miss H! Be sure to check out her blogs here. Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment