Friday, October 25, 2013

Quizzes

(Thanks Anna for the quizzes.)

So I took a Lord of the Rings quiz and a Narnia quiz! They were really fun and I'm happy with my results.

I got...


Gandalf the Grey! :) He is pretty awesome. And Legolas came is second! Yes! I LOVE Legolas! :D I mean, he's an elf, his weapon is a bow and arrow (my favorite) and he's pretty cute. :)

Also...



I'm Lucy Pevensie! Yeah! :D She is probably my favorite Narnia character! :) And Aslan came in second! Interesting...

Who are you? Click here for the LOTR one and here for the Narnia one. I would love to know!

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I got Mr. Tumnus, with Lucy in second and Aslan in third. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I got the same results as you did. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. my top 2 results for Narnia were Mr. Beaver, then Lucy Pevensie. XD
    I'm bookmarking the LOTR quiz till later and I'll try to remember to tell you those results too :)

    ReplyDelete