Monday, October 21, 2013

3 Things

1. Allegiant comes out today! :D Gahh! And I haven't even read Insurgent yet!


2. In one month Catching Fire will be playing! :D Finally! It's been like a year and a half's worth of waiting!? I seriously have forgotten the story line it has been so long. I'm going to have to re-watch the first one. :P My friends and I are planning on seeing Catching Fire together in theaters.


(Speaking of movies, there are a ton of awesome movies that I want to see that are coming out! Thor, The Hobbit Part 2, Free Birds, Frozen...)

3. I made a wish list on americangirl.com since their 2013 Holiday catalog just came in the mail. It was weird getting the catalog since I haven't bought anything from AG in a while nor have my dolls moved from their post in my room. They are collecting dust and that makes me sad. But I have no time to take pictures of them anymore like I used to. I honestly feel too old to be still "playing" with dolls, at least that's what my sisters say. :P I don't know. My desire to collect them and keep them until I can pass  them on to my kids/grandkids is fading away. But that's a long time to keep them. Sigh. I don't know what to do. :P
On another note, Molly and Emily and being retired! It's too bad because I like Emily and have wanted her for awhile now. I also really want Caroline. But GOTY 2014 is almost here! :) And there is going to be a store in San Francisco in November! :) I'm glad since L.A. is too far away. Maybe I'll be able to go to the grand opening? *Hint, hint mom*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading // Have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments: