Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Let The Rain Fall


I wanted it to rain.

I really did.

Just as much as everyone else.

It was cold enough, so why not?

I wanted for there to be rain, but the sky kept it in.

Throughout the day, I would occasionally feel a few drops here and there and I would think to myself, Oh, here it comes...

But it wouldn't happen.

The sky would keep it in.

I would see the looming, big, dark, rain clouds coming in and I would think to myself, Oh, any minute now...

But it didn't happen.

The rain didn't come.

Because the sky kept it in.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

rain  (reyn)
— n
1. precipitation from clouds in the form of drops of water, formed by the condensation of water vapor in the atmosphere

Synonyms:



  • bestowstar
  • bucketstar
  • depositstar
  • drizzlestar

  • fallstar
  • hailstar
  • lavishstar
  • miststar
  • patterstar
  • pourstar
  • showerstar
  • sleetstar
  • sprinklestar
  • stormstar
  • come down in buckets

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Just some thoughts from a girl wishing it would rain... :) This is a true story, though. It was miserably cold at school. *shivers*

Thanks for reading <3

Photobucket

4 comments: