Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I don't know what to title this...

What is wrong with me?

Ugh. I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I'm sorry I missed Sunday Devotionals two weeks in a row. I'm sorry my posts have been just short stories and Made to Inspire's. But you guys seems to like them - a lot, thank you so much :) - and I like them too, but I wish I could blog more often. Sigh. I guess I could tell you more about my life, but I'm too lazy.
I don't know how I'm going to do NaNoWriMo this year. Haha. I'm going to try to finish continue my story called Drama about Miranda. Is anyone else up for the challenge? :)


When I was bored I made this collage. Yup.


Isn't this picture just awesome? :D It practically screams a story.

So, yeah. I guess that's all I wanted to say. Thanks for putting up with me and my weirdness and being awesome blossom friends and followers. :) On the bright side: I have a giveaway scheduled! :D So, stay tuned for that...

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. haha i was planning on making a story post out of that same picture...actually..i already made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the collage! :) And I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

    ReplyDelete