Friday, January 10, 2014

Currently

Eating: Breakfast - I woke up so late today! Oh, the joys of no school... :)

Listening to: "Think of Me" from The Phantom of the Opera on repeat - it's my audition song!

Excited about: The Sound of Music play I am auditioning for today! :D I hope to be either Liesl or Louisa.

Reading: 13 Curses by Michelle Harrison and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green <3

Happy about: the time I got to spend with Angelique when she came to visit! :)

More things I am excited/happy about: a huge sleepover tomorrow with my BFF and I'm getting my hair cut! :) It's super long! Oh, also Starbucks is good. :D I just went and tried their Double Chocolate Frappuccino!

What's going on in your life right now?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Doubly Chocolate Chip Frappuccino's xD Good luck at your auditions! Liesel and Louisa would both be fun parts :)

    ReplyDelete