Sunday, January 26, 2014

1/26/14

Hey guys. :) I've come back from the depths of winter. Though lately the weather has been holding back on our typical winter and instead swapped it for sunny, 70 degrees summer weather. And there's been no rain for the longest time so it's very dry and there may have to be water shortages. :P So please pray for rain!

Updates on life...

School~ I'm slowly starting to figure it all out and the big picture.
Confession time: Certain people have been heavy on my heart lately. People who don't have God in their life. It makes me so sad because they are missing out on something so wonderful and they don't know it. I want to tell them all these awesome things about God and that He loves them and so do I, but the words never come in the moment. The moment passes and I feel like a loser, like I didn't do enough and that it's all my fault, that they will never find God. But I've come to realize, that I don't need to worry about them so much. That's God's job. I've just got to give all my hardships and worries and problems to God. Because He'll sort them out. He always does and in His time.
Thank you God.

Home~ My wonderful dog, Kinley, died today. We had to put him down because he had cancer. :( It was hard at the time and we'll miss him, but it was for the best and he lived a very happy ten years. He's in dog heaven now. :)
Also, I'll be able to get my license soon! Ahh! :D

Plans for the summer~ 1. Lake Tahoe 2. Working at Kruz Kidz again as a part-time counselor 3. Maybe working (and getting paid) at a local ice cream shop. How fun would that be? 4. More Tahoe 5. Disneyland!!! (More to come on that.)

Thanks for reading // Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry about Kinley! It's always really hard to lose a pet. :( OOOH Disneyland is lots of fun, are you going?

    P.S. Thanks for all your comments on my blog lately. They really brighten up my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. :( Yes, I am! Ikr? :D Aw, your welcome! I appreciate all your comments too. :)

      Delete
    2. HAVE FUNNNNN!!!! Is this your first time going, or have you been before? Awwwwwww, I just saw that you put my blog button up! Thanks so much it made my day!

      Delete
    3. Thanks! :) No, I have been many times before and to many different Disneyland's around the world just not for a while. :D Your welcome!

      Delete
  2. That's so sad about your dog, so sorry. :(

    That would be awesome if you could work at an ice cream shop!!! =) (and Disneyland?! Have fun!!!! =))

    ReplyDelete