Monday, June 3, 2013

What I think of my readers!

Wow, this took longer and was harder than I thought! :) I've included the link of each person's blog in their name.

Flower Murray
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your doll, Molly, and bright colors
What your smiley is: :)
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: a halter neck shirt with sandals and a pretty skirt
What I think best describes your personality: fun, creative, artsy, and nice
If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about: a country girl who strives to have her paintings win ribbons at her favorite place in the world: the county fair
What superhero I would pin you as: Captain America
What movie character you remind me of: Saige from the American Girl movie
What I think you will be when you grow up: a determined girl who follows her dreams, helps other people in need, and a role model for her kids

Brittney Ann
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture, your curly hair, and everything about you
What your smiley is: :-D
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: a pretty green, flowered dress with cowgirl boots
What I think best describes your personality: funny, outgoing, confident, helpful, and compassionate
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: you would be a spy :)
What superhero I would pin you as: Iron Man
What movie character you remind me of: Mulan
What I think you will be when you grow up: a writer and a person who changes the world for the better

Claire M.
What I immediately think of when I think of you: the sea, anchors, winter, and your dolls
What your smiley is: :)
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: skinny jeans, boots, a blue dolman, and a fun scarf
What I think best describes your personality: mysterious, inspiring, pretty, and sometimes quiet
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl named Miki who has lived by the ocean her whole life. Her world changes when her dad goes on a whaling expedition for two years. (I've actually started writing this one.)
What superhero I would pin you as: Batman
What movie character you remind me of: Belle from Beauty and the Beast
What I think you will be when you grow up: a girl who settles down by the sea with your friends following God's plan for your life

Jordy
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture and bunnies
What your smiley is: :)
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: a long sleeved shirt, jean shorts, and sneakers
What I think best describes your personality: an artist, movie fanatic, a swimmer, and a book and music lover
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who is on the swim team and can't wait for the upcoming competition, but then she breaks her arm. What is she going to do?
What superhero I would pin you as: Wonder Woman
What movie character you remind me of: I don't know :P
What I think you will be when you grow up: whatever God wants you to be

E
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture, spring, smiles, and jumping on trampolines
What your smiley is: :D
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: your red dress, a matching headband, a white cardigan, and bare feet
What I think best describes your personality: fun, kind, adventurous, and pretty
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who goes on a road trip with her family
What superhero I would pin you as: Wonder Woman
What movie character you remind me of: a cross between Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and Prim from Hunger Games
What I think you will be when you grow up: you'll be a great mother to your kids, the kind that takes them to amusement and water parks, movie theaters, and out for ice cream with your kid-at-heart husband. I imagine you living in a picture-perfect kind of small town.

Sarah V.
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture, the color yellow, music, and your blog
What your smiley is: :)
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: a floral skirt, a red V-neck shirt, a necklace and sandals
What I think best describes your personality: kind, pretty, friendly, fashionable, and fun to be around
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a book about a girl who's gifted musically and decides to try out for the school play despite her stage fright
What superhero I would pin you as: Black Widow
What movie character you remind me of: a cross between Ruthie from the American Girl movie and Snow White
What I think you will be when you grow up: a girl who follows her heart and stays close to her friends and family. You'll live a comfortable, peaceful life full of laughter and joy.

Hannah
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture, Texas, your book Keeping Faith, and Harry Potter
What your smiley is: :)
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: exactly what you are wearing in your profile picture
What I think best describes your personality: caring, super sweet, sometimes quiet, loyal, and thoughtful
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: you are a girl named Annie in a story I've started called Someday Dreamer... maybe someday you'll get to read it :)
What superhero I would pin you as: Wonder Woman
What movie character you remind me of: Chrissa from the American Girl movie
What I think you will be when you grow up: a loving mother to her kids, a writer, and the owner of several horses on her lots of acres farm

Kayla Hubbard
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture, you blog name, and neon
What your smiley is: :D
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: skinny jeans, flip flops, a white sweater, and a black belt
What I think best describes your personality: loving, compassionate, talented, and talkative
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who has to solve a mystery with her best friend in their small town. Could her brother have something to do with it?
What superhero I would pin you as: Iron Man
What movie character you remind me of: Ariel from The Little Mermaid
What I think you will be when you grow up: a piano teacher

Mikaela Vall
What I immediately think of when I think of you: you playing with your dolls, your hair, and your photography
What your smiley is: ;-)
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: AG Saige's sparkle outfit
What I think best describes your personality: passionate, confident, creative, a reader, and a leader
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who collects dolls and when she's not looking, they come alive (like in Toy Story)
What superhero I would pin you as: Hawkeye
What movie character you remind me of: Toulane from the American Girl movie
What I think you will be when you grow up: you'll work at one of the American Girl stores, and improve your photography as a hobby

Dally L.
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your blog, the colors green and blue, and your profile picture
What your smiley is: ;)
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: Saige's meet outfit
What I think best describes your personality: an avid reader, a Lord of the Rings and AG fan, mysterious, and fun to be around
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who's gone back in time by accident and has to figure out how to get home and help her new friend
What superhero I would pin you as: Batman
What movie character you remind me of: Nancy Drew (the one with Emma Roberts in it)
What I think you will be when you grow up: a librarian

Megann
What I immediately think of when I think of you: music and Dory from Finding Nemo
What your smiley is: :-D
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: something that compliments you nicely
What I think best describes your personality: a music, mystery, and animal lover
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a city girl who's dream is to dance on the big stage
What superhero I would pin you as: Superman
What movie character you remind me of: Dory I guess :)
What I think you will be when you grow up: whatever God wants you to be

Storyteller
What I immediately think of when I think of you: the Jessie Bender picture, your blogs, stories, and everything about you
What your smiley is: :D
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: a pretty top with a flowy skirt, and Converse
What I think best describes your personality: creative, smart, imaginative, a best friend, and funny
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: you are a girl named Piper in a story I've started called Someday Dreamer... maybe someday you'll get to read it :)
What superhero I would pin you as: Iron Man... maybe?
What movie character you remind me of: a cross between Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Hermione Granger
What I think you will be when you grow up: a writer :)

Quinlyn
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your Pinterest, your red hair, and your blog
What your smiley is: :D
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: a white sundress, a friendship bracelet, and sandals
What I think best describes your personality: a writer and reader, friendly, funny, and kind
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who goes to summer camp with her her friends
What superhero I would pin you as: Spiderman
What movie character you remind me of: Susan Pevensie
What I think you will be when you grow up: a writer who lives in the mountains near a lake

Autumn
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture, books, and horses
What your smiley is: :)
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: a blue flannel shirt, skinny jeans, and cowgirl boots
What I think best describes your personality: a reader and writer, a best friend, imaginative
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who helps save her parent's ranch or else she will lose her horse
What superhero I would pin you as: Hawkeye
What movie character you remind me of: I don't know :P
What I think you will be when you grow up: a writer

Lis Mellon
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture and everything about you
What your smiley is: :)
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: a pink shirt, skinny jeans, flip flops, and a matching headband
What I think best describes your personality: nice, friendly, fun, and a big reader
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who lives on a farm with her family and finds a wild horse
What superhero I would pin you as: Captain America
What movie character you remind me of: Fern from Charlotte's Web
What I think you will be when you grow up: a nurse who is a country girl and saves her dolls for her daughter to play with someday

Katie Rain
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture and McKenna
What your smiley is: :-)
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: AG's JLY meet outfit
What I think best describes your personality: kind, friendly, sometimes quiet, and lover of cats
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: I don't know at the moment, but I'll think of something
What superhero I would pin you as: Spiderman
What movie character you remind me of: Brigitta from The Sound of Music
What I think you will be when you grow up: a professional photographer

Dollson dablog
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your dolls and bright colors
What your smiley is: :D
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: a jean skirt, flip flops, and a ruffled, pink top
What I think best describes your personality: fun, creative, colorful, and unique
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: you would be in Flower's story and you would be sisters
What superhero I would pin you as: Superman
What movie character you remind me of: Ariel from The Little Mermaid
What I think you will be when you grow up: you'll work at an American Girl store with Mikaela

Aili
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture and traveling
What your smiley is: ;-)
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: jean shorts, sneaker, and this shirt in pink
What I think best describes your personality: determined, confident, good with little kids, a great listener, helpful
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: you would be a spy (with Brittney)
What superhero I would pin you as: Spiderman
What movie character you remind me of: Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon
What I think you will be when you grow up: a world traveler and someone who changes the world for the better

Mackenzie Rae
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your blog, Pinterest, and everything about you
What your smiley is: ;)
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: a blue, chevron skirt with a matching bow in your hair, a white cardigan with a tank underneath, and Converse
What I think best describes your personality: dreamy, inspiring, a writer and a reader, caring, sometimes quiet, a best friend
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who just moved to a new town and has to start over at a new school. She learns that she can find friends in unexpected places.
What superhero I would pin you as: Hawkeye
What movie character you remind me of: a cross between Susan Pevensie and Anne from Anne of Green Gables
What I think you will be when you grow up: you'll settle down with the man of your dreams in a seaside cottage with lots of animals and books

Emma Kate
What I immediately think of when I think of you: your profile picture, smiles, little sisters, and summer
What your smiley is: :)
What I can imagine you wearing to tea party: skinny jeans, ballet flats, and a blue and white striped shirt
What I think best describes your personality: fun to be around, sometimes goofy, sometimes shy, thoughtful
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a book about a girl who wants to have the best summer ever and makes plans for it, but she keeps getting into trouble. It would be really funny!
What superhero I would pin you as: Black Widow
What movie character you remind me of: McKenna from the American Girl movie
What I think you will be when you grow up: a great mother to your kids, a person who travels around the world and helps people with her husband, and whatever God wants you to be

Emma
What I immediately think of when I think of you: emailing you back and forth, your blog, and summer
What your smiley is: :)
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: a fancy, blue dress with matching shoes and hair clip
What I think best describes your personality: a photographer, sister, always smiling, and smart
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl who goes on vacation with her aunt, uncle, and cousins, and discovers she has special powers
What superhero I would pin you as: Superman
What movie character you remind me of: Nothing comes to mind, but you remind of a specific book character (does that count?) Philippa Fisher (author Liz Kessler)
What I think you will be when you grow up: a successful business woman and whatever God wants you to be

AGMarket
What I immediately think of when I think of you: you're one of my best friends! :) and I think about your blog and all your dolls and your family and how much I miss you
What your smiley is: :D
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party: a white lace tank, a gray ruffled cardigan, mustard colored skinny jeans, and black ballet flats with one of your handmade flowered clips :)
What I think best describes your personality: awesome, funny, organized, a leader, helpful, good with kids, compassionate, and kind
If you were in a book of mine, what would I make that book about: a girl and her best friends who write letters back and forth to each other telling about their lives (the book would be in letter format)
What superhero I would pin you as: Black Widow (yeah, girl power!)
What movie character you remind me of: Samantha from the American Girl movie (you also look like the actress AnnaSophia Robb who happens to play Samantha) and Nancy Drew (the one with Emma Roberts in it)
What I think you will be when you grow up: an event planner, you'll marry the man of your dreams, and we'll (hopefully) be neighbors and our kids will be best friends :)

I hope you enjoyed reading through all of that! I sure did! Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. WOW! You got me good! LIKE REALLY GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really really know me! You got everything spot on. The only thing id change is instead of art, singing and music because my drawings always turn out looking like a baked potatoe! Of course that is hard to know when you haven't seen my poor artwork. :P altogether great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really got me! Except, I probably wouldn't be wearing flip flops. I hardly wear them. ;) I do want to work at the AG place. But then again, I also want to be a teacher and work for one of my favorite virtual worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing mine! :D I really liked reading all of these!! I had my sister read mine, and she said you got me pretty spot on! ;)

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jessica for doing me! :) I had fun reading what you wrote.

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Jessica!! You're the sweetest! :) I loved reading all of these! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... you know me too well:-D now i guess i'll just have to keep using that smile:-D lol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. :) "Because I'm Batman."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I'm sorry! You never commented. :P I'll add you right now.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it is weird! I mean I "follow" your blog, but it never shows up n my blogger.com things..... :D

      Thanks SO much for adding me! You nailed it! XD "Black Widow" GIRL POWER! lol

      Delete
    3. Oh, that's weird. :P Your welcome! :D

      Delete
  10. O wow! I'm so touched =D that was such a sweet discription Of me =) thanks 4 doing this 4 me!! Luv ya =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I would totally wear converse!!!! =D Oh, and who is Hermione Granger????? I hope I get to read that story some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! :D Hermione is Harry Potter's best friend, along with Ron (they are the Trio who defeat Voldemort). I am sorry you have never read the books. You should! They are epic! :D

      Delete