Saturday, June 1, 2013

Going Back In Time... And Other Important Stuff

It's the first day of June! :) I can't believe this year is halfway over!

Today, I decided to try something different... I took a trip back in time and looked through old photos of me from years ago. Here are some now.


This is when I first learned how to ride a bike.


This is when I went to the Boardwalk with my parents to celebrate me graduating 6th grade/elementary school.


On the carousel...


And Double Shot...



So fun! :D




This brings back so many memories...


Eating ice cream


This is when I turned 13. Wow, I was so different back then!

I hope you enjoyed that. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Starting next week, I'm going back to The Cute Side but with a different name: Made to Inspire. I can't wait! Also, I will post what I think of my readers on Monday!

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

6 comments: