Thursday, June 20, 2013

Interview with Hannah

1. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are reading, writing, blogging, swimming, horseback riding, and hanging out with my friends. :)

2. What do you like about my blog?
I love all of your posts, they are so fun and interesting! I also love the author of the posts. ;)

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Hmm... I would love to fly or be invisible! 

4. Would you rather read or write?
That's so hard... but I think I'd have to say read, though I love to write too. :)

5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Just be yourself." 

6. Dog or cat?
Dogs! :)

7. City or country?
That is so hard... I live in the city, and love how convenient it is to get places, but my grandparents live in the country, and I love how peaceful and pretty it is there. I like both. :)

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
I really want to get married, and have a family. Oh, and I'd love to be an author! :)

9. Favorite season?
Summer, definitely!

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? 
I would save half of it, donate a fourth, and spend a fourth of it! :)

Thanks Hannah! :) Be sure to visit her blog here. If you would like to be interviewed, check out the "Interviews" page!

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment