Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week Ten


A photo of the outdoors...


...write about adventure and life.

Well, it's the last week! I can't believe I actually made it through the whole thing! :D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adventure and life... hmm... well, I feel like I just went on an adventure today! I went driving with an instructor for the first time! We went over all kinds of roads - pretty much everything but the freeway! It was kind of nerve wracking at the beginning because I had never driven on busy roads before. But I got the hang of it and didn't run into anything, so that's good! Then, right after that, I babysat (well, not really babysat since he's like 10 years old) which was fun and draining. First, we played on the WII for about an hour and he beat me in every stinkin' game. :P Then, he took out his Where's Waldo book and we looked for Waldo and his friends for an hour and a half. Ugh! I was about ready to fall asleep. :P But I made it through just in time for lunch. Ha ha. Epic fail! I totally ruined the mac and cheese because I didn't read the instructions right. :P Of course, he didn't eat it, so instead resulted to playing outside on his play structure/treehouse thing. It was actually pretty cool and fun since he got to run around and let his energy out. But still, it was good to be home for about an hour before going back out again for Bible study. I love Bible study, but only two of us could make it, so we went out to Yogurtland and then read out of a devotional book. Now, I'm relaxing on the couch after a dinner of Asian food, typing on my computer, and planning on watching Pitch Perfect again with my sisters (I love that movie!), reading Volume 3 of Christy Miller, and going to bed.

Thanks for letting me rant there and talk about my crazy, awesome life. :) Now, to close this post off, remember: adventure is out there! (I love that movie!)

Have a great day // Thanks for reading! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an eventful day! Congrats on your driving success. :) Have fun with your movie!

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jessica, that's awesome about your driving! :) And Bible study sounds really fun! I love my Bible study. :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete