Monday, November 12, 2012

Pics of the whole gang/Bye!

Happy Veteran's Day everyone! :)
Since it was so nice out, human took all seven of us dolls to take pics and to say goodbye to Allison...


There's me...


Julia...


Jess...


Nellie...


Rebecca...


and Felicity


All of us (minus Allison)


Human's dolls...


and human's sister's dolls


And here is a special tribute to Allison - a great friend and doll! (Human's sister is selling her.)

~ Allison ~










From all kinds of angles... :)

Thanks for reading!

Love,


P.S. Our "My Friends" page is being updated! :)

5 comments:

  1. thats funny i have that exact doll and her middle name is allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny! :) It seems everyone who has her names her with an "A" name.

      Delete
  2. Hello! I would maybe buy Allison. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you on my blog! :D
    http://mandylivelylife.blogspot.com/2012/11/new-blogaward-d.html

    ReplyDelete