Sunday, November 4, 2012

Music Man Stuff n' Nonsense!

Hi guys! Here are the pictures (finally!) from Music Man. I hope you enjoy!




Other cast members hanging out in the green room between scenes - their were 50 of us!


The library scene


Marian and Winthrop


The Wells Fargo Wagon





The Shipoopi dance and scene



Marian and Charlotte Cowell


Marian and Harold (Harold is the Music Man)



One Grecian Urn... :D (I love these guys. They will forever be my fellow pick-a-little-ladies.)


The Quartet and others (they sound amazing!)


All the pick-a-little-ladies :) (Including me-don't you just love our hats?)





More people backstage

And that's about it! There will be an entire cast photo on the stage coming soon...

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I love them Jessica!! Looks like so much fun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! :) I love plays. ;D So which are you? (lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! :D Ha ha, well...I'm not in the back row that's for sure... :)

      Delete