Friday, November 30, 2012

If You Met Me...

Happy Friday! :)

I was inspired by other bloggers to do this...


If you met me...


...you would know that I am quiet

...but can also be loud and obnoxious

...you would know that I am an avid reader

...you would know that I am an writer as well

...you would know that I love animals, especially horses and cats

...you would know that I have a compassionate heart for those less fortunate than me

...you would know that I love to sing, on stage and in my room

...you would know that I love history

...you would know that I love scarves, headbands, and hats

...you would know that I love blogging (of course!)

...you would know that I love taking photos of nature, my dolls, and my dog

...you would know that I love to laugh (and when I'm most comfortable I often can't stop laughing!)

...you would know that I care about my hair way to much :)

...you would know that I don't have to wear makeup to feel beautiful

...you would know that I love to daydream

...you would know that I have traveled around the world

...you would know that I love to swim (in lakes and pools, not the ocean) and that sometimes pretend I am a mermaid :)

...and you would know that I love God and my family with all my heart <3


Love,



6 comments: