Monday, November 5, 2012

I Got Tagged!


Thanks Storyteller! (And Grace)

Her questions:

1) (movie) Pride&Prejudice (old or new, I don't care) or Emma?
I haven't seen any of them! :(

2) Designing or blogging?
Umm, blogging.

3) Talking or email chat?
Talking!

4) Almonds or sunflower seeds?
Neither!

5) Youth Group or some other kind of youth event? (please say what)
Youth group. So much fun! :)

6) Choir or band? (even if you do neither, you have to choose)
Choir! I love to sing!

7) Labels or no labels?
Not sure

8) Simple design or complex design? (blog design)
Hmm... complex!

9) Math or science?
Science. (I hate math!)

10) History or English?
Ooo, that's hard! But probably history.


My questions:

1. Favorite holiday?

2. What is your middle name?

3. Would you rather write a book or read a book?

4. Meet a friend online or in person?

5. Favorite color?

6. Favorite food?

7. Favorite name? (boy or girl)

8. Would you rather sail the seven seas or climb to the top of Mount Everest?

9. Give a gift or receive one?

10. Perform in a play or watch a play?

I tag...anyone who reads this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment