Monday, November 26, 2012

AGMarket Was Here! :)

Well, I figured out how to delete some pictures, so that gave some room for today's post...
As you can see by the title, AGMarket was here! :D We had so much fun catching up and playing with AG dolls. Here are some pics of our doll's time together.





Julia looking pretty



Rebecca having fun


And joined by Allison! (She went home with AGMarket actually.)






Cute!



We decided to put Jess in pajamas (the theme was early 1900s).








Nellie and her hair bow - she looks great! :)






And me, the beautiful one...JK!





Felicity all bundled up


Meeting AGMarket's doll, Victoria







Love it!


All together! (The girls were a little tired after the photo shoot.)

And that concludes todays post. We had a lot of fun! :)

4 comments:

  1. Eeek! It was so much fun! Thanks for putting my blog on the side. :) Oh, and can I us of the pictures? I think I can remember the ones I took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Yes, you can use any of the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I like how you mix and matched Julia's outfit :)
    -Loraine :)
    http://lorainesadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete