Friday, February 14, 2014

Part 6!

Soren

When I opened my eyes, I found my cousin Percival peering down at me.
“Well, what do you know? It looks like our new king has finally decided to wake up! How are you feeling this lovely afternoon, Soren?”
“What’s it to you, Percy? Wipe that smug look off your face; there’s nothing wrong with me. Though, I’m not really sure what happened or why I’m in bed when it’s still light out…”
“Perhaps I could answer your questions. You won’t remember much because you took a hard blow to the head when you fell off your horse. If I hadn’t been accompanying you, who knows how long you could have lied there, slowly dying… You were lucky enough that I was there to save you. I think there are some thank you’s to be made! Well? Chop chop! What do you say to you wonderful cousin Prince Percival?”
He leaned towards me with that stupid grin of his and I almost rolled my eyes I was so annoyed. However, I was the prince. And princes don’t roll their eyes at their cousins.
“Thank you, dear cousin. What would I ever do without you?” I said, purposely over-doing it.
“What would you, indeed?” Percy muttered, smiling slyly.
He then crossed over to the window that took up almost the entire wall on the right side of the room and gazed out at grounds beyond. I pushed back the covers and was about to call for a servant when he startled me with a piece of news.
“Oh, you do know what happened to Hallelujah, right?”
“No. What’s wrong?”
Percy turned towards me, his eyes full of remorse. “She’s dead. Your sister is dead.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mwahahahaha! :D I've given you part six! I love this story! I'm even thinking of hosting a book cover contest for it! What do you think? Would you enter?

Have a great Valentine's day telling all your family and friends how much you love them and eating all the candy you want! At least, that's what I'm going to do. :D

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love this story so much. I just have to know all the details, aaaaahhhhh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haii bestie ;)
    Guess who nominated you for the Sunshine award?
    In case you didn't know, me. :3
    Why are your blog posts so good? :P

    ReplyDelete