Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Several Things

Hi! :) Happy first day of August! I have several things to share with you today.

1. Have you guys enjoyed watching the Olympics so far? My human and I like watching swimming, gymnastics, and horseback riding.

2. Here is a picture of Caroline Abbott, the new historical coming out in September! I found it on American Girl's Facebook page! She lives on the shores of Lake Ontario in Sackets Harbor, New York.


She looks cute, but looks so much like Elizabeth with the blond hair and pink dress. My human really wants to get her. We can't wait to see the rest of the collection!

3. Giveaway ends tomorrow! Here is the list of people who have entered so far:

~ AGMarket - soap

~ Emma - lotion and body wash

~ Hannah - horse or book

~ Sara - journal or horse

~ Melanie - bag

~ Laila-Oceane - horse

It looks like everyone can get what they want! Thanks so much for entering!

*Also, if I have forgotten someone I apologize and please tell me!

~ Rosalyn*

P.S. My human is getting Rebecca! I can't wait to meet her!

1 comment: