Sunday, August 26, 2012

All About Rebecca!

Hello! Rebecca here. You probably want to get to know me since I'm the new girl here, so I've put together some pictures,  lists of things I like to do, and a description which tells all about my life.

1. I love to sing. (In the shower mostly.)

2. I'm a little shy. (I don't really like speaking in front of people.)

3. I love my big family. (There's my mom and dad, my older and younger brothers, my twin sisters, my aunt and uncle, cousins, and grandparents.)

4. I am nicknamed "Beckie."(You can call me that if you want.)

5. I am Russian and Jewish. (My mother and grandparents immigrated.)

6. I love to make people laugh.

7. My favorite book is "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm."

Family:

~ Louis Rubin: Father
~ Mama Rubin: Mother
~ Sadie and Sophie: Older twin sisters.
~ Victor: Older brother.
~ Benny: Younger brother.
~ Bubbie: Grandmother.
~ Grandpa: Grandfather


Friends:


~ Rosalyn (she's so nice!)

~ Felicity: My new classmate at American Girl School for Historical Characters

~ Miss Maloney: My teacher.


Pics:









Thanks for reading! Love, Rebecca :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Jess! Hey, I couldn't get onto your blog *My Collection of Stories*. Do people have to be invited now??

    ReplyDelete