Thursday, August 30, 2012

Interview with Emma!

I interviewed Emma! :)

1. Name and age? My name is Emma and I am almost 11.
2. How many dolls do you have? And which ones? I have 7 dolls.  Kit (Historical), Gwen (Girl of the Year Chrissa's friend), Lilly (My American Girl), Kanani (Girl of the Year), a set of bitty twins (Maddie and Kate), and a bitty baby (Ivy).  I am probably going to get McKenna before she retires.
3. What are your hobbies? Volleyball, piano (I am taking a break), writing letters to my pen pals, playing outside, swimming in our new pool, sewing, crafts, blogging, and playing with my dog Sadie!  I also love photography.   I enjoy playing with my dolls, dressing them up, photographing them, and making stuff for them.
4. Tell us about your blogs: Me and my sister's blog AG Fun is all about American Girl.  We post lots of different AG-related things.  My blog The Ramblings of Emma is all about me and the things I like to do.
5. Describe your perfect day: I would wake up and have pecan pancakes (they are actually really good!) for breakfast.  Then my close blogging friends and pen pals would come to my house (of course, I would plan that ahead of time) and we would swim, play games, and hang out!
6. What is your favorite season and why? I love summer, but it is really hot.  Same with winter, except it is very cold.  So probably fall.  My birthday is in the fall too!
7. What are your favorite animals? I LOVE dogs.  A lot.  But besides dogs, I love cheetahs, giraffes, zebras, elephants, tigers, and I think lions are cool for some reason :)  I love lots of other animals too, but this interview would be very long if I listed all of them :P
8. What is your favorite color? Blue!!  I love any shade of blue (not really really dark blue though), but light/sky blue is really pretty :)  I also love teal, neon pink, and lime green!
9. Movies or books? I can't choose!!  It depends on what book or movie it is :)
10. Anything else you'd like to say? Thanks for interviewing me, Jessica!


Here is a picture of her.

Thanks so much Emma! :) She is a good friend of mine and is really nice. Be sure to check out her blogs! And, want to be interviewed? Email me with the answers to these questions!

~ Rosalyn*

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Jess! Interviews are so much fun. :) I would do one if I didn't have to email..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! :)
    Ok, then, if you want to be interviewed, you could comment with your answers or post on your blog with your answers.

    ReplyDelete