Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another Award?

Hi everyone! :) I was awarded another award! :O


1. Thank the person who gave the award (unless you're seriously bummed you got the award) and leave the link.
Thanks Dakota and AGMarket!

2. Why did you get a blog?
I got a blog because I thought it would be a fun way to meet new people and talk about American Girl.

3. What is your favorite animal?
I have several! I love cats of any kind, horses, dolphins, and giraffes.

4. What inspired your blog template?
Well, I wanted it to be colorful and unique. That's why I chose several different colors and the background is from Hot Bliggity Blog.

5. What is/are your favorite colors(s)?
My favorite colors are green and purple.

6. What is your favorite thing about your blog?
My followers and the comments.

7. What's your favorite blog?
Hmm, there are so many! AGMarket's, Hannah's, Emma's, Priya's, Rose's, Sara's...the list goes on and on!

8. Award five people this award.
I nominate...

~ Rosalyn*

4 comments: