Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Poll and Randomness :)

So, it looks like Randomness and Doll Posts are winning in my poll. (Thanks for voting by the way.) I would do more doll posts, but it has been raining lately and I really like outside photo shoots for the best lighting, and I would def not want them to get wet, so that might have to wait for a bit. But Randomness, I can do. (This is random, right?)
I've also realized that this blog isn't really Rosalyn's Blog anymore - I've been posting about me more and more. So I will probably change the title. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks!


P.S. Christmas is in two days! :D

5 comments:

  1. How about Jessica's Journal? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica's Journal (like Mandy said)

    Jessica's World

    Jessica Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Jessica's Journal a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should still include something different that includes dolls, because this is still a semi doll blog. "Life with Jessic""It runs in the family" (underneath that: "The dolls and Jessicas rambling blog"). LOL I am having fun! XD

    ReplyDelete