Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jessica Starring as Katniss

I actually saw that movie last night for the second time at a sleepover.
So the other day, my dad took me to an archery place to get a bow and some arrows because it was part of a Christmas present. It was awesome!



Isn't that so cool? The bow is heavier than it looks.


Bullseye!


Have you ever tried archery? I'm going to practice every day! :)

So that was pretty random. :D Also, tomorrow is New Years Eve! I will be going over to my grandparent's house to watch the ball drop. 2013 here we come!

Love,

Jessica

5 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I love archery! I would love to go to a place like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I LOVE archery! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're good! Bad archery skills run in my family!

    ReplyDelete