Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The name of this post is secret

^anyone catch that reference? :D

Oh my gravy, it's already March 12. :O *hangs head in shame* But alas, I have brought news of great joy! (Or just regular old black and white news.)

1. I GOTS ME DRIVER'S LICENSE AHH I FEEL SO OLD ISN'T THAT SCARY :P

2. Tech week/opening night for The Sound of Music is next week/weekend! :D Yay! I loves me nun costume. :)

3. School is great: my friend came back from an extended absence, I have found someone who is as more obsessed with HP than I am (It makes me very happy because now I have someone who understands me and I love him, we are like brother and sister, it's awesome #hoorayforfandoms), my teacher's wife had a baby (he's so cute, we nicknamed him E.T. since that is his initials hehe), I signed up for next's years classes woot woot, and that's about it I hope I'm not boring you...

I'm so weird. Thanks for reading and - 

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :D

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. OH JESS STAY YOUNG YOU ARENT OLD YOU KNOW IT GIRLIE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR PROVES IT :) (Because it's like mine, and I don't want to be old... o.O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Laurel. :D I really want to give you a hug right now *wraps arms around computer*

      Delete
  2. Ahaha! school sounds like it's been interesting. :D AND I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has been. :) Haha, yay! I love them so much! :D

      Delete