Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Award

I was awarded the "I Love Your Blog" award! :)


1. Thank the person who nominated you and give the link.
Thanks Hannah!
2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped up and why you continue it.
When my friend AGMarket started her blog, I got the idea that maybe I could start a blog too. And look where I am now!
3. Describe a usual day of your life.
During the summer, I usually wake up around 8:30. If it is a stay-at-home kind of day, I will throughout the day, read, go outside, check my email, post on my blog, and look at other blogs.
4. The best collaboration with a blogger?
Some of my favorites are Hannah and Emma, AGMarket, the Spicys, Priya, and AGFriends.
5. The worst collaboration with a blogger?
I'd rather not answer this question and hurt someones feelings.
6. Explain what having this blog means to you.
I love blogging! I have met so many wonderful people and have had a lot of fun. :)
7. Nominate five bloggers for this award.

*Rosalyn*

6 comments: