Sunday, July 1, 2012

Africa, Part 6: The End

These last photos of our time in Africa and on the plane are just random and aren't really in any order. I just thought you might enjoy seeing them. We spent the last few days at National Parks where we saw all the animals and at our missionaries compound. I hope you liked my little presentation of my time in Africa. I loved ever part! :)
~ Rosalyn*


The sky was so blue


Flying over Ireland


A walk through a park


Rabbits at the missionaries house


A goose at the missionaries house


The moon


The clouds looked like puffs of cotton


A market


The endless golden fields


At a lake


Hello! :)


Termite hills


The toilet tent blew over!


Camping


Balboa Tree


A lake


Autumn colors


The goose found some friends!


Randomness

2 comments: