Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Photo Story

~ A hide-and-go-seek photo story ~
Photos by Jess


Hey guys! I'm back! As you can see, there are a lot of pics headed your way - all circling around an awesome photo shoot Lissie, Rebecca, and I did a few days ago. We hope you enjoy! It was a lot of fun. :)


So there's this old tree growing in my backyard and I love it. It's easy to climb and you can see great distances. Let me show you around and tell you what this has to do with this photo shoot.



Me and my tree :)



Side shot

Now onto the story...


It was a day unlike any other. Fall was in the air, the leaves were turning from green to red, to orange to yellow, to brown. So, I invited Lissie and Rebecca to come over for a few hours for some fun.
We all met in the backyard to discuss our agenda for the day...


"Lets make cookies and watch a movie!" Rebecca suggested.


"No, we should ride bikes and tell stories!" I persisted.


"No, how about....I've got it! Lets play hide-and-go-seek! I'll be it." Felicity said.

Everyone agreed.


"I'll count to 60!"


"Okay!" we chimed.


"Lets hide together! But where?" I asked.

Rebecca pointed towards the tree...


It was huge! And would prove to be difficult, but I liked the idea.


I started climbing...


Higher and higher I went...


"I'm coming!" Rebecca called.


"There we go!" I said.


"It's the perfect place."


Almost there...


We must have looked crazy! And I, climbing in a skirt as well! But I laugh at the memory now.


"Felicity will never find us!" Rebecca smiled.


Whoa, we were really high up!

We waited...


"Ready or not, here I come!" Lissie called.


"Hmm, I wonder were they went..."


She looked every which way...



"I know! I'll climb this tree and see if I can see them!"


She started climbing...


"Oh, no! Rebecca, Lissie's coming! What should we do?" I said, frantically.


"Let's stay quiet, and when she draws near, scare her!" Rebecca whispered mysteriously.

If you say so, Beckie...


La di da di da...


"Get ready, get set, boooooo!" We cried.


"Ahhhhhh!" Lissie screamed.

(The poor thing nearly fell out of the tree!)


"Ah, ha! You guys are too funny."

It was pretty awesome. :)


And there's Lissie, fully recovered from her scare, and ready to keep her feet (and ideas) on the ground in the future.



Some Lissie pics...




Isn't she pretty? :)


I LOVE this! :)


Bye friends! See you later! :)

10 comments: